Sold out!

BENROMACH TRADITIONAL

RM350.00

Sold out!

SKU: BRT700 Categories: , , Brand:

An entry level bottling for the Benromach range, though nonetheless we have a superbly balanced whisky, 80% of which has been bourbon-matured and the remaining 20% matured in sherry casks. Rich and mellow with fruit and malty tones, balanced with a hint of smoke.

Additional information

Country

Scotland

Volume

700ml

Type

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BENROMACH TRADITIONAL”